Would you like to know more about our coral reefs?
As you snorkel or dive among vibrant reefs in warm clear water, you can learn to identify what you are seeing and the importance of reef ecosystems. So many others know so little about our reefs and you want to learn how you can help conserve them and share your knowledge with others to make a difference. Sugar Land Dive Center can make this happen for you with the Coral Reef Conservation Specialty course.
Through classroom discussions, you learn:
- How coral reefs function and the complex nature of life on a reef.
- Why coral reefs are so important.
- Why many coral reefs are in serious trouble.
- What you can do to prevent further decline.
- How Project AWARE unites divers and water enthusiasts to make a difference.
You will recieve the digital version of AWARE - Our World - Our Water
Anyone who has an interest in the aquatic world can take this course. There are no prerequisites or age restrictions and no water sessions are required to earn this non-diving certification.